Adult Feeding Guide
MAKE RAW YOUR FIRST CHOICE
TRANSITION TO RAW AT ANY AGE
It's important that you leave any preconceived idea of dog food behind as you are now entering a new chapter of pet nutrition. We have several success stories with dogs of all ages, whether they are teenagers or seniors. Some owners transition their pooches due to bad eating habits which is why the points below are crucial for setting you up for success.
- Do not mix wet or dry dog food with raw.
- Defrost in the fridge and never cook food intended to be fed raw.
- Have two meal times per day.
- Feed after gentle exercise to stimulate appetite.
- Do not leave food down to be grazed.
- Feed only natural treats from a reputable supplier.
- Supervise at meal times.
Food is a reward and your dog should look forward to meal times with great enthusiasm!
DAYS 1 - 3
DAYS 4 - 6
DAYS 7 - 9
Water consumption may have reduced and stools may have become much firmer at this point. What a transformation already! Your puppy will drink less because raw food contains a considerable amount of moisture. They are also utilising their food creating less waste. You can now introduce another protein such as Dog Knosh Duck & Tripe.
DAYS 10 - 12
DAYS 13 AND BEYOND
TAKING OUT THE GUESSWORK
- Nutriment for weaning and smaller breed puppies.
- Vom og Hundemat for its good quality and great value for money.
- The Easy Raw Dog Food Co for its artisan, high quality 100g portions.
- Cotswold RAW for its unique recipe that promotes good gut health.
- Naturaw for its use of organic meats and eco-friendly packaging.
SUPPORTING CANINE BODY SYSTEMS
Supplements that can boost your puppies health:
- Organic Kefir
- Bone Broth
- Proflax Oil
- Super Greens
- Herbal Powders
- Algae Oil
- Green Lipped Mussell Powder or Oil
- Digestive Enzymes
Cant find what you're looking for?Please call on 01928 604 000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe are here to help!