It's very important to us that fresh and raw feeding is convenient as possible. That's why having weekly deliveries makes it more affordable for our customers. Say goodbye to monthly spending sprees and extra freezers, its time for convenience! To see if we cover your area please see below information or call us to discuss further.
What happens when I've placed my order at checkout?
- Upon receiving your order, we will send you an email confirmation.
- We will then pick your order and have it ready for your delivery day (which you can see below).
- The day before delivery you will receive an email or text confirmation and an allotted time slot.
- Please be in to take your delivery as items will be left without any weather protection and you will be held responsible.
- At work? No problem as night deliveries can be arranged at a small extra cost.
WA6, WA7, CH2, CH65 & CW8 areas.
Orders have to be placed before 4PM on Sunday.
WA7, WA4, WA5, WA13 & WA2 areas.
Orders have to be placed before 4PM on Monday.
Next Day Collection
When at the check-out page, you can select what day you would like to click & collect your order. All click & collect orders need to be placed by 2PM to be ready for the following day after 2PM. If you order on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, your order shall be ready for Tuesday. If you place an order Tuesday to Thursday you can click & collect for Saturday.
If your items become unavailable we shall contact you so please have your phone or email on hand.
Can't find what you're looking for?Please call on 01928 604 000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe are here to help!